澳门皇冠手机免费网址

外贸英语口语900句系列6-到达北京

时间:2018.05.02澳门皇冠手机免费网址:功夫外贸

PARKER:We've just landed at the Captial Airport in Beijing. It was a long flight.But we had a stopover in Tokyo. I slept part of the way and worked with John Goodwin for four hours. Before landing at Beijing. the stewardess asked each of us to fill out a customs declaration form and a health declaration form. John Goodwin is actually beaming when he leaves the plane.I don't remember him ever being so confident and poised. After a short walk we find ourselves in the customs area.

        (大家刚刚降落在北京首都机场,这是一个长途飞行,但是大家在东京逗留了一会儿,我途中睡了一会儿,和GOODWIN工作了四小时,降落之前,空姐让大家每人填写海关声明表和健康声明表.GOODWIN是神采飞扬的离开飞机,我从没见过他如此的有信心和淡定。走了一小段路大家来到了海关区)


(Sounds of people talking)

(人们谈话的声音)

You do have your customs declaration, don't you, Emily?

(你确实拿着你的海关声明表吧 艾米丽?)


EMILY:Yes. right here.I listed my Camera.That is all I have along with me.

(是的,在这儿, 我填了我的照像机,我就随身代个它)


GOODWIN:And here's mine. I have a Camera, a notepad computer.

(我的在这儿,我有照像机和笔记本电脑)


PARKER:You both forgot to list your watches. here's a pen, you can add them to the list.

(你两个都忘了填你们的手表,这是笔,把它填上)


OFFICER:Good afternoon.Welcome to China.

(下午好,欢迎来中国)


ALL:Thanks

(谢谢)


OFFICER:May I please see your passports,customs and health declaration forms?

(请出示护照,海关表和健康表)


ALL:Yes, Here

(好的,在这儿)


OFFICER: Thank you. I presume all three of you are together. Mr. Goodwin,what is your occupation?

(谢谢,我想你们三个是一起的,GOODWIN 先生你是做什么工作?)


GOODWIN:I'm the president of Pacific Swimwears Industries,Ltd. Vancouver Canada.

(我是加拿大温哥华太平洋泳装工业总裁)


OFFICER:Thank you. And you, Mrs. Goodwin?

(谢谢,那 GOODWIN女士?)


EMILY: I work for the Hudson's Bay company. Vancouver.

(我在温哥华哈德孙湾企业工作)


OFFICER: Thank you, Mr. Parker?

(谢谢,PARKER先生?)


PARKER: I'm Sales Manager for Pacific Swimwears Industies.

(我是太平洋泳装工业的销售经理)


OFFICER:You are all here on business, I presume?

(我想你们都是来这儿做生意的?)


GOODWIN:Yes. we've been invited by China National Garment Imp. & Exp.Corporation for business talks. My wife will be meeting representatives of the clothings and fabric industries.

     (是的,大家是被中国服装进出口企业邀请来这儿做商业会谈,我妻子将会见服装和纺织纤维工业的代表)


OFFICER:I see. How long will you be staying?

(你们将逗留多久?)


GOODWIN: A little over two weeks.

(两周多一点)


OFFICER:Your forms seem to be in order. I'll keep your health declaration and return your customs declaration. Please keep them with you and be prepared to surrender them when you leave China.

      (你们的表格没问题,大家保留健康表,海关表还给您,请保留好,离开中国时在上交)


OFFICER:Is this your first visit to China?

(这是您的第一次来中国?)


GOODWIN: My wife and Mr. Parker are visiting for the first time. But I came here as a student in the 1990s and returned in 2000s as a tourist. Last year I came to Beijing on business.

       (我妻子和PARKER先生是第一次,但是我上世纪90年代作为学生来过中国,本世纪初又来中国旅游,去年我来北京做生意)


OFFICER:I wish you a pleasant stay in China.

(祝您在中国之行愉快)


ALL: Thank you.

(谢谢)


OFFICER:You may claim your baggage over there.

(请到那儿边取行李)


GOODWIN:Let's go.

(大家走吧)


EMILY:I'm ready.

(我好了)


GOODWIN:David? David, what's the matter?

(大卫? 大卫,怎么了?)


PARKER: What? Oh, sorry, I... I thought I saw someone I recognized.

(什么?哦,对不起,我,,我想我看见一个我认识的人)


GOODWIN. Where?

(在那儿?)


PARKER: He's gone now. No. I'm sure I was mistaken.

(他走了,不,我想我搞错了)


GOODWIN: Let's go find LI Wei.

(大家去找李薇)


DIALOGUE: A TIMID TRAVELLER MISSES HIS FLIGHT

(对话:一个胆小的旅客错过了他的航班)

(At the airport. A timid traveller flying for the first time, approaches a ground hostess for help)

(在机场,一个胆小的旅客第一次坐飞机,来到地勤服务员旁边求帮助)


TRAVELLER: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me?

(请问,你能帮助大家?)


GROUND HOSTESS: Certainly,Sir, What can I do for you?

(当然,先生,我能为您做什么?)


TRAVELLER: This is the first time I've flown, Could you tell me what I have do to?

(这是我首次坐飞机,你能告诉我需要怎么做?)


G.H.: Yes. of course, First of all, have you got your ticket,passport and visa?

(好的,当然,首先,你拿到机票,护照和签证了?)


TRAVELLER: They're all here in the wallet.

(都在钱包里)


G.H. Right, and this is all your baggage?

(好的,这些是你的行李?)


TRAVELLER: That's right.

(对)


G.H. OK. This is what you do.

(OK,你就做这些)


TRAVELLER: Excuse me...

(对不起,,,)


G.H.First of all. take your baggage to the check in counter, you're flying Air New Zealand, aren't you?

(首先,拿着你的行李到柜台办理,您是新西兰航班,对吧?)


TRAVELLER:Yes but...

(是的,但是,,,)


G.H. The clerk will weight your baggage, give you baggage checks and a boarding pass.

(服务生会称量您的行李,给您行李票和登机牌。)


TRAVELLER: I see, but...

(我明白,但是,,,)


G.H. When you've got your boarding pass, you can go through the immigation and customs controls.

(拿到登机牌后,你就可以通过移民和海关柜台)


TRAVELLER: Thanks you very much, but...

(非常感谢,但是,,,)


G.H.After that, go to the departure gate shown on your boarding pass.

(然后,去你登机牌上写明的登机口)


TRAVELLER: That‘s very kind of you, but...

(你非常好,但是,,,)


G.H. Air New Zealand usually go from Gate 12.

(新西兰航班通常在12登机口)


TRAVELLER: I see. but...

(我懂,但是,,,)


G.H.Listen carefully for your flight number...

(仔细听您的航班号)


TRAVELLER: That is what I've been trying to tell you. they've been calling my flight for the last five minutes, It's just departed.

(这就是我一直想告诉你的,他们已经最后五分钟提醒了,它刚刚起飞)


G.H.Oh, I see. Excuse me. I think I see someone else who needs my help.

(哦,对不起,我想我看到别人需要我帮忙)

   
回到顶部 | 联系大家
澳门皇冠手机免费网址   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量:
XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图