澳门皇冠手机免费网址

外贸英语口语900句系列7-北京机场相见

时间:2018.05.02澳门皇冠手机免费网址:功夫外贸

PARKER:We've landed in Beijing and cleared customs and immigation. Now we're looking around for our Chinese hosts. There is a large crowd of people gathered in the lobby of the airport. Some hold signs in the air and others call out to the  incoming passengers. I keep searching the crowd for the man I though I recognized. Frankly , I'm a little worried about this, but I don't want to show the Goodwins my concern.


      (大家降落北京,办理的海关和入境手续。大家寻找大家中方主人,机场大厅里聚集很多人,有些人高高举着牌子,另一些喊出到达者的名字,我在搜寻我认识的那个人。坦白地说,我有点担心这个,但是我不想让GOODWIN夫妇看出我的担心)


GOODWIN:Look over there, There she is.

(看哪儿,她在那儿)


PARKER:We walk through the crowd toward her. Li Wei is a middle aged women, rather handsome, in a dark suit. well tailored and quite smart. There's a young man about my age with her. He's wearing a western style suit.

     (大家穿过人群朝她走去,李薇是一个中年女士,很优雅,一套灰色服装,很合体,有一个和我一般大小年龄的年轻小伙和她在一起。他穿一套西装)


Li Wei:How nice to see you again. Mr. Goodwin!

       (再次见到你真好,GOODWIN先生!)


GOODWIN:It's a real pleasure to be here. You haven't met my wife Emily.Emily, this is Madam Li。

     (真的非常荣幸来这儿,你还没见过我妻子 艾米丽,艾米丽这是李女士)


EMILY:How do you do?

      (你好)


LI:Do do you do?I've heard a lot about you. Mrs.Goodwin. I've so looked forward to meeting you.

     (你好,GOODWIN女士,久仰,相见恨晚)


GOODWIN:And you remember Mr. Parker?

     (你还记得PARKER先生?)


LI:Certainly. Welcome to Beijing. Mr.Parker.

    (当然,欢迎PARKER先生来北京)


PARKER: Thank you.

     (谢谢)


LI:I don't think you've met Mr.Yu. He wasn't with me when I was in Vancourver. Mr.Yu is a Manager in our import division.

    (你还没见过于先生,他没和我一起去温哥华,于先生是大家进口部的经理)


YU:I'm pleasure to meet you. Gentlemen.

    (先生们,很荣幸见到你们)


GOODWIN: This is my wife. Emily.

    (这是我妻子,艾米丽)


YU.How do you do.Mrs. Goodwin?

    (你好 GOODWIN女士)


EMILY: How do you do. I'm pleased to meet you. Mr, Yu.

    (你好,于先生很高兴认识你)


YU: Have you had a pleasant flight?

     (一路飞行愉快吧?)


Parker: Yes. Well, it was uneventful. I guess that's the best thing you can say about a flight on an airplane. isn't it?

     (是的,平安无事,我想坐飞机旅行最好的回答就是平安无事了,对吧?)


YU.Yes. of course.

     (是的,那当然)


LI: Well, you must be tired after your long flight. our car is out in the parking lot.

     (你们长途飞行一定很累了,大家的车在停车场)


PARKER: Fine

      (好的)


LI:Shall we go. then?

    (那么我走吧?)


  
DIALOGUE: AT THE CUSTOMS

                        (对话:在海关)

(The international Arrival Hall.Auckland, New Zealand)

     (新西兰,奥克兰,国际到达大厅)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: Good morning, Sir.

      (早上好,先生)


MAN: Morning.

      (早上好)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: Is this all your baggage. Sir?

      (你就这些行李?)


Man:Yes. that's it.

     (是的,就这些)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: You travel light, don't you?

     (你的行李真少,是吧?)

May I see your declaration form,please?

     (请出示您的申报表)


MAN: What?

      (什么?)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: Your declaration form?

       (您的申报表)


MAN: What's that?

      (那是什么?)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: Where you say what goods you're bringing into the country.

      (就是声明你带入进这个国家什么物品的说明表)


MAN: Into the country? I don't undersatnd.

       (进入国家? 我不明白)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: Have you anything to declare?

      (你没有什么需要申报的吗?)


MAN: Of course not!

      (当然没有!)


CUSTOMS OFFICER:Just open up your bag for me, will you, Sir?

      (先生请打开你的包裹)


MAN: If I must.

     (如果我必须这样做)


CUSTOMS OFFICER:Yes. you must. This is a very expensive apple phone. Where did you buy it?

      (是的,您必须打开,这是个非常昂贵的苹果手机,您在哪儿买的?)


MAN:In New York. If it‘s any of your business.

      (在纽约,这关你什么事)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: It is my business. Sir. I'm afraid you'll have to pay duty on this.

      (这关我的事,先生,我想您必须给手机付关税)


MAN:This is Mad! What's going on?

       (岂有此理,怎么了?)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: Perhaps I'd better see your passport. Sir.

      (先生,也许我得看你的护照)


MAN:I haven't go one.

     (我没有)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: Haven't got one? You must have.

       (您没有? 您必须有)


MAN:Well. I haven't

      (可是,我就是没有)


CUSTOMS OFFICER:You aren't being very helpfull. are you. Sir? If you refuse to answer my questions, I may have to take you into custody.

       (先生,你不配合我,对吗?如果你拒绝回答我的问题,我就不得不关你禁闭。)


MAN: But. I an answering your questions. I just don't seem to be giving you the answer you want.

       (可是,我一直在回答你的问题,我只是好像没有你想要的答案)


CUSTOMS OFFICER:Is this the first time you've travelled abroad, Sir?

      (先生,这是您第一次出国旅行吗?)


MAN: Travelled abroad? I wouldn't call California abroad.

      (出口旅行? 我不认为加利福尼亚是国外)


CUSTOMS OFFICER: California? This is New Zealand.

       (加利福尼亚? 这是新西兰)


MAN: This isn't Oakland California?

     (这儿不是加利福尼亚的奥克兰吗?)


CUSTOM OFFICER: No. Sir. It's Auckland,New Zealand.

     (不,先生,这儿是新西兰的奥克兰)

   
回到顶部 | 联系大家
澳门皇冠手机免费网址   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量:
XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图