澳门皇冠手机免费网址

外贸英语口语900句系列13邀请参加宴会

时间:2018.05.02澳门皇冠手机免费网址:功夫外贸

PARKER:It is our second day in Beijing,We're still trying to overcome a mild case of jet-lag by resting in our rooms at the Great Wall Hotel. Our Chinese hosts have been very thoughtful. They have given us time to adjust to our new location and time-zone. Around ten in the morning I call the Goodwins, and they invite me to their room for a cup of coffee.


(这是大家在北京的第二天,大家仍然试图通过在长城酒店房间里休闲来克服轻度的时差,大家中方的主人想的非常周到,给大家时间适应新的地方和时区,大概上午10点钟,我给GOOWIN打电话,他们让我到他们房间喝咖啡)


 Sugar and cream. Please. Thank you.


(请加糖和奶油,谢谢)


GOODWIN: You're welcome. Did you sleep well last night?


(不客气,昨晚睡的好吗?)


PARKER: Yes. I think I've come round to China time now.What about you?


(是的,我想现在我已经适合中国时间了,你如何?)


GOODWIN:At mightnight I called Vancouver and talked for about an hour with George. Afterward, I showered and went to bed and slept like a log.


(半夜我给温哥华打电话和乔治谈一个小时,后来,洗个澡就上床睡得像个木头)


(Telephone rings) I wonder who that could be.


(能是谁的电话)


(Picks up phone) Hello? This is John Goodwin.


(嗨?这是约翰.GOODWIN)


LI: (Telephone voice)Good morning, Mr. Goodwin. This is Li Wei. Am I calling you too early?


(早上好,GOODWIN先生。这里是李薇,我是不是电话打得太早了?)


GOODWIN:No.no, Not at all. David Parker is here, We're just having a cup of coffee.


(不,没有,根本没有,大卫.PARKER也在这儿,大家正在喝咖啡。)


LI. I trust you've had a good rest?


(我想你们一定休息的很好吧?)


GOODWIN:Yes. thanks you. This is a very good hotel. I think they understand how difficult it is for a foreign traveller to get over jet lag.


(是的,谢谢,这个酒店非常好,他们理解外国旅客克服时差的困难。)


LI:That's good. Now, I wonder if you've made any plans for tonight.


(很好,哪,你们今晚有什么计划吗?)


GOODWIN:No. We're at your disposal.


(没有,大家听从你的安排)


LI.Then I'd like to hold a dinner in your honour.What about seven o'clock at Hongbinlou? is that a convenient hours?


(那么我想办个宴会为您接风洗尘。七点在鸿宾楼如何? 这个时间方便吗?)


GOODWIN: Yes. well. that's very kind of you. We'd be delighted to come.


(方便,哦,你真好,大家非常高兴前往。)


LI:You'll meet some rather important people.Mr.Su, for Example. He is the vice president of China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.


(你将见到一些非常重要的人物,例如苏先生,他是中国纺织进出口企业的付总经理。)


GOODWIN:Did you say Mr.Su? Well, I'm sure he's the very person Emily would like to meet. Madam Li. it's awfully thoughtful of you to do this.


(你是说苏先生?噢!我确认他就是艾米丽想见的那个人,李女士,你想的真周到)


LI.Not at all. Mr. Yu. will be at the hotel at six to pick you up.


(太客气了,于先生六点到酒店来接您)


GOODWIN:That'll be fine. Shall we wait at the door?


(好的,大家在大门等着吗?)


LI.Oh,no. He'll give you a ring when he arrives.


(哦,不用,他到的时候会给你打电话)


GOODWIN:I'll tell my wife and Mr. Parker. I do look forwards to seeing you this evening.


(我将告诉我妻子和PARKER. 我非常期待今晚见到你)


LI.So do I. Will you also give my best regards to Mrs.Goodwin and Mr. Parker?


(我也是,请带我想GOODWIN女士 和PARKER先生问好)


GOODWIN:Yes. I will.


(好的,我会的)


LI:Well,Then, I'll say good bye.


(那么,大家再见)


GOODWIN: Good bye,Madam Li.


(再见 李女士)


DIALOGUE: The Problems of a salesman


(对话:外销员的难处)


CHAIRMAN: Welcome back, Mr. Brown.


(布朗,欢迎回来)


BROWN: Thank you, Sir.


(谢谢,先生)


CHAIRMAN:Well, what's the news? have you signed a nice fat contract for us?


(好吧,有什么消息?你给大家签了个大合同吗?)


BRWON: I'm afraid not, Sir.


(没有,先生)


CHAIRMAN:What! You don't mean to say that you've come back empty-handed?


(什么?你不是想说你空手而归吧?)


BRWON: Yes. Sir.


(是的,先生)


CHAIRMAN: Well don't just stand there man. Explain yourself.


(那别只是站在哪儿,说明一下)


BROWN: I just couldn't sign a contract. Apex Swinwears offered a much lower prices, so they got the contract.


(我不能签合同,因为顶尖泳装报了最低的价格,所以,他们拿下了这个合同)


CHAIRMAN: This is very serious. You know. We spent a lot of money sending you to China and now you come back with nothing.


(这是个很严肃的问题,你知道,大家花了很多钱派你去中国,可你现在却空手而归)


BROWN: I'm sorry, Sir. I'll try and do better next time


(对不起 先生,下次我一定做好)


CHAIRMAN: There may not be a next time.


(恐怕没有下一次了)

   
回到顶部 | 联系大家
澳门皇冠手机免费网址   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量:
XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图