澳门皇冠手机免费网址

多伦多来客1-丢失行李箱

时间:2018.06.04澳门皇冠手机免费网址:功夫外贸

从今天起,给大家在每周六推出多伦多来客系列场景对话,希翼通过这个系列对话,了解掌握出国拜访客户经常用到的英语会话句子。

in this unit the group in Toronto and they discover that one of Li Chun's suitcase appear to have been lost.


在这个单元,访问团来到达多伦多市,他们发现李纯的一只行李箱不见。


the group has just arrived in Toronto from New Brunswick; they are in the luggage area of the airport.


这时,访问团刚刚从新布朗斯维克到达多伦多,他们正在飞机场的行李提取处。


Fu. That looks like it.


看样子是没有了。


Ling:Yes. I think that they've unloaded all the luggage, Well, It's not here.


是啊!我想,所有的行李都卸下来了,这儿没有啊!


Chun: I suppose that means it's lost, doesn't it?


我想,这就是说丢了,是不是?


Fu: Which suitcase was it?


是哪一个箱子丢了?


Chun: The one with all the souvenirs, the one that you told me not to pack.


就是装有礼品的那只,就是你告诉我不要打包装的那只。


Ling: Are you sure you checked it?


你肯定办理托运了吗?


Chun: Positive.


肯定


Ling: It might have been loaded onto another flight.


说不定行李箱装上了另外一架飞机


Chun: Do you think that it could have been left behind?


你觉得行李箱会不会落在那里了?


Ling: That's always a possibility.


那总是可能的吧。


Chun:I shouldn't have checked it.


我真不该托运那件行李。


Ling: You had no choice. Li.


李,你没有选择的余地呀


Chun: All the same, I wish I hadn't.


那还不是一回事,我希翼我没有吧。


Ling: Sooner or later It'll be traced and re-routed.


那只箱子早晚会查出来,并送回到这里的。


Chun: I hope you're right.


我希翼你是对的。


Fu. Well... what do we do now?


那么,大家现在干什么?


Ling: Li should report the loss to the airline.


李,应该向航空企业报失


Chun: Look, why don't you all wait in the coffe shop? I'll meet you here as soon as I'm through.


我说,你们到咖啡馆等我吧,我办完挂失手续就来这儿找你们。


Ling. Good luck. Li


祝你顺利, 李。


   
回到顶部 | 联系大家
澳门皇冠手机免费网址   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量:
XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图