澳门皇冠手机免费网址

外贸业务员必备英语大全,学外贸英语看这个就够了

时间:2018.12.07澳门皇冠手机免费网址:一线口语

    外贸业务员必备英语(一)

May I have an idea of your prices?

我能知道你的价格吗?

Can you give me a price indication?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest price for the goods.

请告诉大家这批货物的最低价格。

We are ready for your offer.

大家为你准备了一份报盘。

I‘m here to hear from you about the fertilizer.

请报上一份合同中那种质量的竹笋。

We have the ability to supply tea in stock.

大家现在可以现货供应茶叶。

We‘ll make you a formal offer next Monday.

下周我会给你一个提议。

Can you tell us the lowest CIF prices for chairs?

请告诉大家汉堡到岸价的最低到岸价。

We would like to know what you can offer and your terms of sale.

大家想知道你们能供应什么,你们的销售条件是什么。

How long do you usually need to deliver?

你通常需要多长时间才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

外贸业务员必备英语(二)

Can you tell me what kind of payment you would choose?

你能告诉我你打算用什么样的付款方式吗?

Could you tell us the earliest date you can ship?

你能告诉大家最早的装船日期吗?

No other buyer has bid above this price.

没有其他买家提供更多。

Your quotation is higher than the previous price.

你方报价高于上次。

This price is higher than what we offer to other suppliers.

这个价格比大家对其他供应商的报价高。

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Can you send us a catalogue of rubber boots and terms of payment?

你能把橡胶靴目录连同付款条件一起寄给大家吗?

We asked Manager Zhang about the variety, quality and price of tea.

大家询问了张经理个关于茶叶品种、质量和价格的问题。

A large number of inquiries have proved the quality of our products.

大量的询价证明了大家产品的质量。

This offer is subject to unsold goods.

报盘是以未售出的货物为基础的。

I‘m afraid the proposal is unacceptable.

恐怕你的提议是不能接受的。

The offer is not workable.

报盘不可行。

More and more questions have been asked about carpets.

地毯的询价正在增加。

外贸业务员必备英语(三)

The inquiry is too big. We can only give you 200 cases.

有这么多的询盘,大家只能给你200箱。

Enquiries are decreasing.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries have dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

Generally speaking, the inquiry is made by the buyer.

询盘一般由买方发出。

We regret that your inquiry goods are not available.

大家很遗憾地说,你方要求的货物目前无法供应。

They promised to forward future enquiries to Chinese companies.

他们答应把将来的询盘转交给这家中国企业。

The goods are of different quality.

这些货物有多种质量可供选择。

As long as your article is of good quality, there will be no mistakes.

只要货物质量可靠,就不会出错。

If the quality of your first shipment is satisfactory, there will be a lot of repetition afterwards.

如果你方第一批货满意,以后将续订大量订单。

Generally speaking, the inquiry is made by the buyer.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker was sent to Beijing to inquire about the Chinese textile company.

Baker先生来北京与中国纺织企业进行询价。

We regret that your inquiry goods are not available.

大家很遗憾地说,你方要求的货物目前无法供应。

   
回到顶部 | 联系大家
澳门皇冠手机免费网址   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量:
XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图